There are many good reasons to work with a qualified real estate professional — especially a trained professional who has earned the ABR® designation. In a formalized agency relationship, you can expect your RE/MAX buyer's representative to:
- Provide you with the highest standard of care and extreme loyalty to you as the client.
- Understand your specific needs and wants, and locate appropriate properties.
- Assist you in determining how much you can afford.
- Help you get pre-approved for your mortgage.
- Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties.
ADVANTAGES OF LISTING WITH A REALTOR®
1. Your time is valuable! Let us save you TIME!
2. We are likely to sell your home for MORE MONEY due to the greater exposure we offer (many sellers even NET more after our fee)!
3. A 3rd party (REALTOR®) can obtain the prospect's TRUE OPINIONS of your home and relay those comments to you! Buyers often feel uncomfortable discussing their concerns with you, the seller, directly.
4. You'll know the buyer is a QUALIFIED one, not just a looker!
5. You don't need to personally open up your home to STRANGERS!
6. You can SAVE YOUR MONEY by not having to advertise your own home!
7. Only a REALTOR® has access to the MLS® system - the most effective home-selling system in the world!
8. You can be professionally represented by someone that can be held ACCOUNTABLE for all the details!
A QUALITY REAL ESTATE REPRESENTATIVE DOESN'T COST...